Outlook Mail Integration on Windows
You have few options when you choose to integrate your Outlook mail with your Priority Matrix on Windows. To learn about the ways to use Outlook mail integration on Windows, Keep reading 🙂
Send Outlook Email to your Priority Matrix Inbox:
- Drag and drop emails straight from your Outlook inbox to your Priority Matrix projects or inbox. Just grab the email you want, drag it over, and it will create a new task with an envelope icon. The subject of the email becomes the name of the task and the body of the email becomes the notes. If there were any attachments, they will also attach to the task as files. When you click on the link in the task, the email will open in Outlook again.
- Use your secret inbox address to forward an Outlook email into your Priority Matrix.
- Open your Priority Matrix inbox
- Where you see the mail icon in the top right corner, click and and select “Copy your Item Inbox address”
- Go to your Outlook emails and send them to this address
Send Outlook Email to a Specific Quadrant in a Project:
- Open the project you want the email to be sent too
- Right click inside the quadrant you want to sent he email too
- Hover over sharing, and select “Get Secret Email address for Q1”
- Repeat step 2c from above
If you would like to learn about Outlook mail integration for Mac, follow the provided link!
Try the Outlook Plug-In
For even quicker integration with Outlook, use the Plug-In to send emails from Outlook into the Priority Matrix inbox.