Outlook Mail Integration on Mac
You have several ways to integrate your Outlook email with your Priority Matrix for Mac.
Send Outlook Email to your Priority Matrix Inbox:
- Drag and drop the email directly from Outlook into your Priority Matrix
- Use your “secret inbox address” which is reccommend if the email chain is more than one email
Click on the “Inbox” tab at the top of your Priority Matrix. Scroll to the bottom to open up the tab to copy your secret Inbox Address.
2. Go to your Outlook and forward any email by pasting the “secret email address” into the email address section. In one to two minutes the email will be forwarded to your inbox in your Priority Matrix.
3. From there you can drag it into any project you want, or set a due date and leave it in your Priority Matrix inbox
Send Outlook Email to a Specific Quadrant in a Project:
- Open the project you want the email to be sent to
- Two finger click inside the quadrant you want to sent he email too
- Repeat step 2 from above If you would like to set up automatic email forwarding from Outlook to your Priority Matrix, follow the link!