Yes! Finally a way to connect projects in a parent project – child project relationship. Start by creating each project independently. Then, follow these simple steps:
Subprojects or “Nest” Projects Within Each Other on Windows
1) Choose which project you would like to use as a subproject.
2) Right-click the project and hover over “sharing” —> “get link to this project”
3) Navigate to the project and quadrant that you would like this subproject categorized under. Right-click in the quadrant and select “Paste”.
4) This will create a link to the subproject. To open it, simply double-click on the item.
5) You will notice the icon directly next to the project name. This is showing the status of the tasks on the nested project.
Yay! All done!