Losing projects is a bummer, and who has the time to try and create them again? You are in luck, because most likely your projects are not gone, they have just been miss-placed.
Restore Seemingly Lost Items on Mac:
- Go to the top of the screen, and select Data
- Select “Restore Deleted Projects”
- A list of your deleted projects will appear, and hopefully you will see the lost ones
- Go to the top left search bar
- Select “clear filters”
- If you had applied any filters, they will be cleared allowing you to see all of your projects
Project got archived?:
- Go to the search bar under the “Project” section
- Type in Archive
- This will show you all of your archived projects
- Select the project you want to unarchive, and delete the filter tag applied to that project.