The best part about using Priority Matrix to share files is that once it’s created, anyone on the team can see and access the file immediately. This is a great tool for ensuring that everyone is on the same page and using the same documents.
There are several ways to upload files:
- Right click on any quadrant and choose “new item from… pasteboard” from the dropdown. This will pull the last thing you copied from your clipboard and put it in as a task.
- Right click and select “new item from… files” and pick the file you’d like to open. You can also choose “new item from… screenshot” to take a picture of your screen and upload it.
- Click on the blue + sign in the upper left corner and choose “add files” or “add screenshot” to the quadrant.
- If the file is easily dragged and dropped, it can be dragged directly onto Priority Matrix and into any quadrant.
- Files can also be dragged and dropped into your inbox. If the file starts in your inbox, it can be dragged into any project or quadrant.
- Clicking on the Files tab of the item detail view and selecting the file you want.
- Drag a file into the conversation box in item detail view.
Remember: once the file is uploaded, you can delegate it out to any of your team members and someone who is already in that project can instantly see and access it.