Are you looking to personalize your Priority Matrix a bit? Adding a personal touch to your account can make the experience more enjoyable, and help your teammates recognize you easily in the workspace. You can do so by adding a picture as the avatar.
How to Add My Picture as an Avatar:
- Inside the app, click your avatar and unfold the “Manage Account” menu.
- Select “Change Avatar” from the submenu, or simply go to the avatar change page.
- Here, you can upload a new image to use as your avatar.
- Click on the “Upload” button and choose a photo from your device. Make sure to select a clear and recognizable headshot for your avatar, not too large, and in perfect square shape.
- Click on the “Save” button to update your profile with the new avatar.
Note: You can only change your own avatar. It is not possible to change the avatar of other people in your team.
Tips for Choosing the Right Avatar:
- Select a recent, professional headshot that accurately represents you.
- Make sure the image is clear, and your face is easily recognizable.
- Avoid using group photos, distant shots, or images with busy backgrounds.
- Consider the tone and culture of your workplace when choosing your avatar.
By following these steps and tips, you can effectively personalize your Priority Matrix experience and make it easier for your team members to identify and interact with you in the digital workspace.