I hop you are familiar with the email integrations we offer for Outlook, Apple Mail, and Gmail 🙂 If you are not already, be sure to learn more about email integrations here.
With the Outlook extension you can add an email to a pre-existing item. Follow the steps below!
Attach an email to a pre-existing item with the Outlook extension:
- Install the Outlook extension 🙂
- Open an email in Outlook
- Move to the right hand side where you will see the Priority Matrix icon
- Notice your “recent items” or “similar items”
- For each of these items you will see an upload icon. This is how you can attach the current email to that item.
- You will find this email as a file in the item