Priority Matrix is the leading project management solution for Outlook, because it lets you work with your tasks no matter where you are, without ever leaving Outlook. In this article, we explain how to use the mobile version of Priority Matrix for Outlook, which lets you easily turn an incoming email into a PM task.
Why you should use the mobile Priority Matrix app
Some of the use cases that make Priority Matrix for Outlook Mobile a compelling solution include:
- Access your data anywhere, so you can be on the move while staying connected with your team.
- You can take a picture with your phone and upload it as a file immediately into your mobile PM app.
- Quickly integrate your emails with Priority Matrix with our mobile app email integrations.
How to integrate emails with Priority Matrix mobile app
There are two main ways in which you can use Priority Matrix together with Outlook Mobile:
- Outlook: If you have the Priority Matrix for Outlook extension installed in your company’s Outlook configuration, when you open Outlook Mobile, Priority Matrix extension will be available automatically. Otherwise, you can easily install Priority Matrix for Outlook directly from AppSource.
- Alternatively, you can use a project or quadrants secret inbox address to forward an email directly into the chosen location. That way you can create new PM items by simply sending us an email message.
How do I use Priority Matrix for Outlook Mobile
It’s simple. When you open an email message, look for the three dots at the top of the screen, select it and open Priority Matrix:
- Open an email in your Outlook mobile app. In the top right corner, click on the option with three dots.
- Choose the “Create item in PM” option in the menu that just popped up.
- Follow on-screen instructions to create your new item.