User Provisioning and Priority Matrix
User Provisioning is a mechanism that lets system administrators easily add and remove users to a Priority Matrix account, using a centralized management dashboard such as Azure Active Directory.
You are an admin for your account. To configure automatic user provisioning of Priority Matrix for your company via Azure Active Directory (AAD), you will need the following:
- A Priority Matrix user with account admin privileges, like email@example.com
- A valid AAD subscription
- An Oauth login token for Priority Matrix
Now, you can follow these steps to set things up:
- Sign in to the Azure Active Directory portal
- Select Enterprise applications from the left pane
- Select + New application / All / Non-gallery application (might require an upgrade to your Azure plan)
- Enter “Priority Matrix” as the name of the app
- In the app management screen, select Provisioning in the left panel
- In the Provisioning Mode menu, select Automatic
- In the Tenant URL field, enter https://sync.appfluence.com/scim/v2/
- In the Secret Token field, enter the login token you obtained above
- Select Test Connection and correct any errors you may see (send us a message if you can’t figure this out)
- When there are no more errors, select Save to keep these settings
- Review your field mappings (most likely you will want the default values)
- Set Provisioning Status to On and hit Save again
- At this point, your account new Priority Matrix users should start to sync over
- If you chose to sync only assigned users and groups (recommended), now is time to select the Users and groups tab, and assign the users or groups you want to sync
Sometimes, Azure Active Directory does not apply your user additions and removals immediately. If you’d like for that to be faster, open the “Provisioning” section, select “Clear current state and restart synchronization” and Save again. Please ask your IT staff about this if you need assistance.
If you need further assistance, please check Microsoft’s documentation on provisioning users and groups to applications that support SCIM, or contact us and we will do our best to help!