A common question we are asked, is how can I see all of my top priorities across all of my projects, or, how can I see my teammates top priorities across all projects? When you are using the Priority Matrix and MS Teams integration you will use the Search view to have this priority list.
See Top Priorities Across all Projects for Yourself or a Teammate:
- Open the Search view in your Priority Matrix via Teams. You will see all of your Priority Matrix items in all of your projects, owned by yourself and by your teammates. This is a great place to find exactly what you are looking because you can use the search bar to search through multiple Office platforms and Priority Matrix.
- Open the filter icon in the top right corner to all filtering options ( See image in number 1 )
- I would suggest you
- “Sort Items..” by due date
- Change the filter “Only assigned to…” to yourself, or your teammate you are wanting to check in on.
- “Filter by date…” then choose the due date for the items you want to see from today, to that due date. For example, to see all items due this week choose the due date representing the end of this week.
- Lastly, choose the up or down arrow to change if you are seeing overdue items on the top or the bottom of the list.
No you have your to do list, filtered and prioritized to fit your needs!