Searching for Omnifocus Windows? Because there is no option for Omnifocus for Windows, many productivity padawans such as yourself are searching for Omnifocus alternatives.
Omnifocus for Windows –> Priority Matrix
You should consider trying Priority Matrix for Windows instead. Here’s why, Priority Matrix:
- Integrates with Outlook. Has BUILT IN calendar. Drag Outlook emails directly onto Priority Matrix to create tasks. Double clicking on task will open your email.
- Integrates with your file system. You can drag URLs, pdfs, images, documents directly onto the quadrant to create tasks.
- Works on Windows (there is no Omnifocus for Windows).
- Works on your Windows phone (Android)
- Syncs with iPad, iPhone, and Mac
- Works on Web as well, in case you are away from your computer
- Makes status reports directly to your email.
- Manages using the Eisenhower 4-quadrant method with importance and urgency.
- Has a Master List view to let you know what you have to do right now across all projects.
- Provides free GTD templates.
- Sends a daily status email summarizing your action list.
- Is an award winning application, including PC Magazine’s Top 100 Best iPad App 3 years in a row.
- Priority Matrix integrates with your calendar, email, Evernote, and more.
- Comes with 100% 30-day money back guarantee.
No Omnifocus Windows? No Problem
Still want to Learn more about Priority Matrix and how to manage your tasks more effectively on Mac, Windows, Web, and Android? Sign up for a free trial of Priority Matrix for your Windows / Mac and mobile devices as your alternative to Omnifocus.
Check out this video to learn more about Priority Matrix as an alternative to Omnifocus for Windows:
Check out other content from our productivity blog