Searching for Omnifocus Windows? Because there is no option for Omnifocus for Windows, many productivity padawans such as yourself are searching for Omnifocus alternatives.
Omnifocus for Windows –> Priority Matrix
You should consider trying Priority Matrix for Windows instead. Here’s why, Priority Matrix:
- Integrates with Outlook. Has BUILT IN calendar. Drag Outlook emails directly onto Priority Matrix to create tasks. Double clicking on task will open your email.
- Integrates with your file system. You can drag URLs, pdfs, images, documents directly onto the quadrant to create tasks.
- Works on Windows (there is no Omnifocus for Windows).
- Works on your Windows phone (Android)
- Syncs with iPad, iPhone, and Mac
- Works on Web as well, in case you are away from your computer
- Makes status reports directly to your email.
- Manages using the Eisenhower 4-quadrant method with importance and urgency.
- Has a Master List view to let you know what you have to do right now across all projects.
- Provides free GTD templates.
- Sends a daily status email summarizing your action list.
- Is an award winning application, including PC Magazine’s Top 100 Best iPad App 3 years in a row.
- Priority Matrix integrates with your calendar, email, Evernote, and more.
- Comes with 100% 30-day money back guarantee.
No Omnifocus Windows? No Problem
Sign up for a free trial of Priority Matrix for your Windows / Mac and mobile devices as your alternative to Omnifocus.