YOUR PRIVACY IS OUR PRIORITY
Built on world class web services, we take your privacy seriously.
Effective May 10, 2018.
We respect your privacy and take data collection seriously. We will not disclose your emails or private information to third parties for private gains. We will do what we can to protect your data. We are in the business of providing services and our goal is to build a trusting relationship. We collect aggregate data like favorite color choices, geographic locations, or usage data that is needed for use of advanced product features, like Cloud Sync, or to improve our products for you and future customers. We will promptly, permanently remove any information that you no longer want shared upon request.
Information Appfluence Collects
Appfluence collects the following types of information, some of which can be considered personal:
- Aggregate data that is not personally identifiable for marketing and/or product enhancement. This may be shared with a third party.
- Project information that is synchronized to our servers, where it is stored to provide backup and sync services for a given user account. We do not share this information with anyone outside Appfluence.
- Device id, ip and email address, for the purpose of differentiating user accounts. This information is never given to a third party.
- Email address, in order to message our users about assignments, deadlines and other important notifications from the system, as well as invoices, training sessions and other information about or products. This information is never given to a third party without consent.
Data Access and Deletion
Users can access all their data, and export a machine-readable bundle file using our account management console. We will promptly honor requests to delete all data on any user. Simply contact our privacy address listed below and we will be happy to assist.
By emailing us, you allow us to share any positive reviews, comments, and enthusiasm to others.
Appfluence does not knowingly solicit or collect information from children under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, do not register with Appfluence. If we learn that a user has registered in violation of this policy and we have collected information for a child under 16, or if we learn that a user between the age of 16 and 18 has registered without parental consent, we will delete this information as quickly as possible.
- Session cookies: They are needed to track logged users throughout our services, to make sure we show them the right information.
- Analytics cookies: Provided by third parties such as Google Analytics, Amplitude and others, they help us undertand how our users utilize our service, in order to measure interest in various topics, and to show more relevant content and suggestions.
Changes to Policy
If we have inadvertently failed to address certain privacy policies, please notify us and we will resolve it as soon as possible.
Questions about Privacy