If you’ve started using Priority Matrix and want to get the most of it, your next challenge is to get your team onboard. In this article we’ll suggest a checklist of things to do so that everyone is up to a good start. Let’s go!
- Invite every member of your team. You can do this via your account management page to make sure you don’t miss anyone, but alternatively you can also just add people’s emails to specific project and tasks, and they will receive a proper invitation.
- Have every team member download and install the PM apps. We suggest:
- If you’re an Office administrator, we suggest that you save everyone time by:
- Configure user groups, in order to save time in your next step.
- Create a set of initial projects, and add the relevant people to them. If you created user groups in the previous step, you can just assign a user group to a given project, instead of adding members one by one.
- Use the one-on-one view to review everyone’s initial workload, assigning them relevant tasks, and setting due dates as needed. Each team member will receive instant notifications whenever you assign them new tasks.
- Finally, review your team’s workload to make sure it’s balanced.
If you have completed these steps, you are well on your way to a successful Priority Matrix deployment. To learn more about how PM can empower your team, email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or schedule a meeting with us here!