Are you wondering how to export data from Asana to an Excel sheet? Look no further.
We have created a guide to help you export your Asana projects to a CSV file. This way, you do not lose all of your Asana projects whether you simply want to view your Asana information in a traditional spreadsheet, Asana is not the tool for you, or you are simply switching to a new platform.
Here is how you can export data from Asana in three short, simple steps!
How To Export Data From Asana
First, head to the project that you want to export.
Then, head to the Project Actions Menu.
Once you are in the menu, click on the drop down arrow, click on Export, and then CSV.
Since you are looking at how to export data from Asana, perhaps you are leaving the program.
Many previous Asana users have told us that Asana’s platform:
- lacks functionality.
- makes it difficult to stay organized, for example some users have reported that it is easy to post notes in the wrong places, creating a cluttered environment.
- is too complex, making it difficult to figure out whether you are tech savvy, or a beginner.
- does not include a chat feature on each task, which makes it difficult to ask a coworker a quick question.
- does not have a desktop app.
- only allows you to assign one person to a task.
If you are looking for a new platform, Priority Matrix excels in all of these categories.
In fact, users rave about:
- how easy Priority Matrix is to catch onto, especially with our free personal coaching sessions with our Customer Success team.
- how Priority Matrix’s organized platform improves visibility across teams.
- the fact that you can create followers to a task, as if it is being assigned to more than one person.
- that Priority Matrix include functions that Asana lacks, including desktop apps for Windows and Mac, Gantt charts, as well as the capability to chat within each task to ensure everything is accessible in one place.
You can try Priority Matrix FREE for 14 days (no credit card information needed) for yourself, or you can learn more about Priority Matrix here.
When signing up for your free trial, you will even be able to import your Asana Boards into Priority Matrix. We will also be happy to set you up for a free one-on-one call with our Customer Success Team to get you started on the road to success and evaluate how Priority Matrix works for you.
Sign Up for your free trial today!