Manage your Team Workload with Priority Matrix
Priority Matrix is an intelligent project management solution that provides managers the visibility they need to manage more effectively.
Know what team members are spending their time on, delegate new work with certainty, and maintain a balanced workload.
Priority Matrix provides a number of ways to visualize your team's workload, through shared projects, calendars, and reports.
Workload Management with Priority Matrix
Shared projects, calendar feeds, and real-time reports help managers balance their employee workload more effectively. With Priority Matrix, teams reduce duplication of effort and miscommunication.
More Effective Management
Know when your team is falling behind, when resources are thin, and more. As a workload management tool, Priority Matrix provides reports and notifications to keep track of your team.
Delegate tasks to your team at the touch of a button, communicate in real-time, and reduce the need for meetings. Achieve better communication and understanding of your team's workload.
This app is in my ‘essential tools’ on my Mac, Phone & PC at work. When working on many projects this tool helps to keep me on point to reach my goals.
Priority Matrix has powerful functionality in a simple package that actually reduces the effort required, and unlike other applications, doesn’t require tedious interaction that takes away from actual execution. It’s effective all the way through.
You don’t know you need it until you start using it. Then it’s like a light-bulb moment.
Priority Matrix is a very easy, practical tool for managing projects the way you’d like to manage them.
My personal productivity and peace of mind have increased. I have been able to dramatically increase accountability.
Choose the Right Workload Management Tool
- Evaluate the level of visibility you need. Priority Matrix provides high-level reporting, and ground-level updates, depending on your package.
- Figure out what functionality is most important for your team: Quick delegation? Progress tracking? Make sure your workload management tool covers the bases.
- Consider the ROI; implementing new software can be daunting, but if it will help you meet your goals, the results can be well worth the investment.
Resources: How to Manage a Demanding Workload
- Growth Management: Insight into balancing employees and workload from Huffington Post
- 5 Steps for Doing More With Less: workload allocation tips from Mike Figliuolo
- How to Balance Managing a Team and a Busy Workload