WORKLOAD MANAGEMENT TOOL FOR TEAMS
Microsoft selects Priority Matrix for Outlook as Editor’s Choice!
Priority Matrix uses the 4-quadrants method to help you focus on top priorities and projects. When you use Priority Matrix, you become more accountable to yourself, and ensure that you are spending time where it matters most. Priority Matrix is an intelligent project management solution that provides managers the visibility they need to manage more effectively. Know what team members are spending their time on, delegate new work with certainty, and maintain a balanced workload. Priority Matrix provides a number of ways to visualize your team’s workload, through shared projects, calendars, and reports.
TRY FOR FREE WITH YOUR WORK EMAIL
——— or Sign in with SSO ———-
Effective Workload Management Software
- Workload distribution among team members
- Progress per item and per project
- What’s been done and what hasn’t been done
- Predict when teams and individuals will be busiest so you can redistribute workload
- Proactively plan for peak times
- Distribute workload more evenly across people or time
Track Team Workload
- Real time data from daily and weekly tasks
- See flow of resource and people to projects
- Monitor individual contribution
- Gain actionable insights
What is Priority Matrix®?
Conquer your most important day-to-day commitments
while keeping your high-level goals in mind.
Over 90,000 busy professionals have invested in Priority Matrix® to help them prioritize and do more with less stress. Priority Matrix is a priority and task management tool based on the Eisenhower method. Your tasks are divided into 4 customizable quadrants:
President Dwight D. Eisenhower once said “What is important is seldom urgent, and what is urgent is seldom important.” Priority Matrix® is made to solve this problem in the same way Eisenhower did, and is a critically-acclaimed business and productivity tool that distinguishes itself from traditional linear to-do lists.