Project Management Software for Mac – Priority Matrix
- Keep track of important emails: Integrates with Apple Mail, Outlook for Mac, Reminder through Item Inbox
- Prioritize today: Receive daily reports telling you what to work on next & pull your PM items into your preferred calendar
- Have a single source of truth: Syncs with iOS, Windows, Android, Web, Microsoft Office, Gmail and more. Upload files, manage priorities like a pro!
- Project management features include: Gantt time-line chart, Master View, One-on-One, Calendar, List View, Quadrant View, Dates, Efforts, Files, Delegation and more!
TRY FOR FREE WITH YOUR WORK EMAIL
——— or Sign in with SSO ———-
Priority Matrix® Managing Projects on the Mac
Drag and Drop to Prioritize
Prioritize items by moving items quickly from one quadrant to the next, or to sort them manually within a context.
Drag and drop items to copy, delete, or mark items as done. Drag Apple Mail messages, urls, pdfs, files onto the quadrant to create tasks.
Double click opens them, allowing you to manage information more efficiently than ever before!
Synchronize your data on the go, and transfer data between iPad, iPhone, Mac, Windows and Android. You can work online and offline and
sync when you have internet connection again. Your data is always with you.
Understand Your Top Priorities with Master List
Look at all of your tasks at once in one list, for a quick summary of your to-dos across all your projects. This is your “action item”
list, so you always know what to work on next. Customize tasks with as little or as much detail as you need,
including efforts, due dates, start dates, recurring frequency, icons, notes, and completion percentage.
What is Priority Matrix®?
Conquer your most important day-to-day commitments
while keeping your high-level goals in mind.
Over 90,000 busy professionals have invested in Priority Matrix® to help them prioritize and do more with less stress. Priority Matrix is a priority and task management tool based on the Eisenhower method. Your tasks are divided into 4 customizable quadrants:
- Critical & Immediate- Important tasks that are due now
- Critical & Not Immediate- Important tasks needs planning
- Not Critical & Immediate- External responsibilities that can be delegated
- Uncategorized Inbox- Miscellaneous items that can be categorized later
President Dwight D. Eisenhower once said “What is important is seldom urgent, and what is urgent is seldom important.” Priority Matrix is made to solve this problem in the same way Eisenhower did, and is a critically-acclaimed business and productivity tool that distinguishes itself from traditional linear to-do lists.
TRY IT FOR FREE NOW
(no credit card needed — includes all platforms 14 days)
——— or Sign in with SSO ———-
Thousands of Customers Trust Priority Matrix for Better Priority Management