Are you looking for a method to help you stay organized and prioritize at your company, small business, school, or organization? Are basic To-Do lists not cutting it anymore? If so, you might be in the market for a Prioritization Matrix!
What: What is a Prioritization Matrix?
A prioritization matrix is a 2×2 matrix designed to help you discern which tasks/projects are “Critical and Urgent,” so you can focus on what matters most. Typically, Prioritization Matrices take the following form:
In the app version, Priority Matrix becomes a prioritization and delegation tool designed to help teams work more efficiently.
This application allows you to:
- Communicate priorities across your team
- Provide visibility into shared projects
- Keep track of the moving parts of your projects, assignments, and all other work
Who: Who can use a Prioritization Matrix?
Everyone! If you are in need of a way to keep your work organized:
- CEOs – This allows you to look at the big picture while being able to zoom in to see the little things
- A small business owner
- Leaders of organizations (churches, non-profits, ect.)
- Students – A specialized To-Do list that allows you to keep track of assignments, projects, and due dates
Where: Where can you use a Prioritization Matrix?
You can use a Prioritization Matrix anywhere you have access to a web enabled device:
- Apple MacBook (Pro, Air, Base Model)
- Apple iPad (Mini, Air, Pro, Base Model)
- Apple iPhone
- Windows Computers
- Android Devices
When: When can you use a Prioritization Matrix?
You can use a Prioritization Matrix at any time you want!
Since you are entirely in control of the app you can log in at anytime:
- 9 to 5 work day
- Late night work sessions
No matter what time of day you want to check up on your employees or update you different projects, your application is there for you!
Why: Why should you use Priority Matrix?
So why should you use Priority Matrix? Well here are just a few of the reasons:
- It allows you to organize your work visually
- You can collaborate with others on your team no matter where they are located
- It allows you to see what assignments you have to prioritize and what you can save for later
- You can check in on what is happening with other members of your team and communicate with them quickly and efficiently
- You can organize your work with notes, due dates, attached files, and helpful links
- You will never loose a project again
How: How can you use a Prioritization Matrix?
It’s simple! Sign up for a Prioritization Matrix application like Priority Matrix and get started!
Priority Matrix provides different organizational systems which range from:
- The Eisenhower Method
- SWOT Analysis
- GTD Methodology
All these and more provide a quick and efficient way to keep you organized and maximize prioritization.
Priority Matrix also provides different options for different needs:
- Maverick – An army of one
- Manager – A small team of workers
- Director – A manager or mangers of large groups