Are you looking for a method to help you stay organized and prioritize at your company, small business, school, or organization? Are basic To-Do lists not cutting it anymore? If so, you might be in the market for a Prioritization Matrix!
What is a Prioritization Matrix?
A prioritization matrix is a 2×2 matrix designed to help you discern which tasks/projects are “Critical and Urgent,” so you can focus on what matters most. Typically, Prioritization Matrices take the following form:
Watch a Video about the Prioritization Matrix below:
In the app version, Priority Matrix becomes a prioritization and delegation tool designed to help teams work more efficiently.
This application allows you to:
- Communicate priorities across your team
- Provide visibility into shared projects
- Keep track of the moving parts of your projects, assignments, and all other work
Who can use a Prioritization Matrix?
Everyone! If you are in need of a way to keep your work organized:
- CEOs – This allows you to look at the big picture while being able to zoom in to see the little things
- A small business owner
- Leaders of organizations (churches, non-profits, ect.)
- Students – A specialized To-Do list that allows you to keep track of assignments, projects, and due dates
Where can you use a Prioritization Matrix?
You can use a Prioritization Matrix anywhere you have access to a web enabled device:
- Apple MacBook (Pro, Air, Base Model)
- Apple iPad (Mini, Air, Pro, Base Model)
- Apple iPhone
- Windows Computers
- Android Devices
When can you use a Prioritization Matrix?
You can use a Prioritization Matrix at any time you want!
Since you are entirely in control of the app you can log in at anytime:
- 9 to 5 work day
- Late night work sessions
No matter what time of day you want to check up on your employees or update you different projects, your application is there for you!
Why should you use Priority Matrix?
So why should you use Priority Matrix? Well here are just a few of the reasons:
- It allows you to organize your work visually
- You can collaborate with others on your team no matter where they are located
- It allows you to see what assignments you have to prioritize and what you can save for later
- You can check in on what is happening with other members of your team and communicate with them quickly and efficiently
- You can organize your work with notes, due dates, attached files, and helpful links
- You will never loose a project again
How can you use a Prioritization Matrix?
It’s simple! Sign up for a Prioritization Matrix application like Priority Matrix and get started!
Priority Matrix provides different organizational systems which range from:
- The Eisenhower Method
- SWOT Analysis
- GTD Methodology
All these and more provide a quick and efficient way to keep you organized and maximize prioritization.
Priority Matrix also provides different options for different needs:
- Maverick – An army of one
- Manager – A small team of workers
- Director – A manager or mangers of large groups