Using the Priority Matrix Calendar view gives you a variety of filtering options, which will help you to take organization and time management to a new level. In other words, you can see your Priority Matrix items, in calendar format, inside of Priority Matrix itself.
Single Project View
- Click the calendar option in the top bar next to the project name. This will show you only the date within this project, providing a clear visual of the due dates within this project.
- This can be great for keeping track of meetings with clients, o keeping track of a project that has crucial due dates to stay on top of.
- Within this view, you can directly click on a date on the calendar and add a new task, add the due date, and choose which quadrant you want it in. In addition, you can change the view from month, week or daily.
Multiple Project View
- This is where you can see all of your projects in one calendar view. In order to do that, you will select the calendar view on the left side of the screen, and that will bring all your projects into one calendar.
- This is great if you have numerous projects that all relate to the same topic with corresponding deadlines.
- Again, you can change the view from monthly, weekly, or daily.
- You can also directly add tasks into the calendar, and it will sync with your projects.
View A Specific Team Member’s Calendar
- At the bottom of the screen you will have a tab which says anybody, and from here you can toggle it between a variety of views and have the option to see any of your co-workers calendars.
Priority Matrix Calendar Integration
If what you’re looking for is a way to see your Priority Matrix inside your favorite calendar system, take a look at our article on Priority Matrix calendar subscriptions. It works with all the most popular calendar systems, including Google Calendar, iCal / Apple Calendar, Outlook, and more.