Being able to find items which appear to be lost is very important. We understand you have put a lot of time and effort into creating them! The follow steps will tell you how to do so on iPhone.
Restore Seemingly Lost Items on iPhone:
Recover Deleted Items:
- To find an item which was deleted from a project, open the project in your Priority Matrix. Tap on the project name and scroll down to the option “recover items”. This will bring up a list of deleted items.
Restore Archived Projects:
- Choose the over arrow on the top left hand side to view all of your projects.
- Select the “tag” icon in the top right corner.
- Choose the “archived” filter
- Select the project you would like to un-archive
- Choose the filter again
- Click “clear filters”
Restore Completed Items:
- Select the magnifying glass icon in the top right corner. This will bring up a filter icon in the top left corner. Click that filter icon, and select “filter”.
- This will give you the option to view your completed items and bring them back to your project if needed.