If you need to reset external data in order to get to the most up-to-date version:
- Make sure all your data is present at https://prioritymatrix.com
- Sign out of Priority Matrix
- Force quit the app (make sure it’s closed). To make sure it’s closed, the menu bar icon should not be there anymore (force quit, if needed) –
- Delete the old app in Finder
- Clear your data model – download our utility tool PM Script and it will do it for you. It might take a couple of minutes so please wait until the “Finished” sign.
- After that download the new app and open it. You should be all set!
Cleaning the data model should get rid of any residual issue from the previous app and allow your Priority Matrix work as smoothly as possible!
Please let us know if you need any assistance!