Do you have too many projects in your project list? Finding it hard to focus on your current projects? No problem, I would suggest archiving the older ones. This way you can access the data in the future, but it will not distract you at the moment.
Archive Projects On Windows
- Right click on the project you want to archive from the project list. Select “archive/unarchive project. ”
- When you want to see this project again, right click on your project list again and now choose “archive/unarchive.”
- OR, you can search for the project tag “archived.”
- NOTE*** When a project is archived, we just as a project tag called “archived.”
- No longer want this project archived? Just remove the project tag “archived.”