Cross Platform Project Management Software – Mac, Windows, Android, Web
- Lightweight solution that works on all platforms: Priority Matrix works natively on Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, Web, Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Edge, Chrome, Gmail, and more.
- Deeply integrated: Multiple integration endpoints into Microsoft Office. API access to talk to other platforms.
- Manage emails, projects, meetings: Prioritize emails from Outlook or gmail, meetings in Microsoft Teams, tasks with One-on-One’s.
- Project management features include: Workload Reports, Gantt time-line chart, Master View, One-on-One, Calendar, List View, Quadrant View, Dates, Efforts, Files, Delegation and more!
TRY FOR FREE WITH YOUR WORK EMAIL
——— or Sign in with SSO ———-
Cross Platform Project Management Software
Drag and Drop to Prioritize
Prioritize items by moving items quickly from one quadrant to the next, or to sort them manually within a context. Drag and drop items to copy, delete, or mark items as done. Drag Apple Mail messages, urls, pdfs, files onto the quadrant to create tasks. Double click opens them, allowing you to manage information more efficiently than ever before!
Synchronize your data on the go, and transfer data natively between iPad, iPhone, Mac, Windows, Android, Wen and more. Your data is always with you.
Understand Your Top Priorities with Master List
Look at all of your tasks at once in one list, for a quick summary of your to-dos across all your projects. This is your “action item” list, so you always know what to work on next. Customize tasks with as little or as much detail as you need, including efforts, due dates, start dates, recurring frequency, icons, notes, and completion percentage.
Choosing a Cross-Platform Project Management Software
Native vs. Non-native: Working from a native app improves user experience, which can make your team more productive. Less context switching!
Evaluate mobile solution: if your team is mostly on the go, make sure the mobile app performs well. Priority Matrix is one of the best rated platforms.
Consider the functionalities you need: Priority Matrix is deeply integrated into Microsoft Office, Outlook, and other platforms you already use today.
What is Priority Matrix®?
Conquer your most important day-to-day commitments while keeping your high-level goals in mind.
Over 90,000 busy professionals have invested in Priority Matrix® to help them prioritize and do more with less stress. Priority Matrix is a priority and task management tool based on the Eisenhower method. Your tasks are divided into 4 customizable quadrants:
- Critical & Immediate- Important tasks that are due now
- Critical & Not Immediate- Important tasks needs planning
- Not Critical & Immediate- External responsibilities that can be delegated
- Uncategorized Inbox- Miscellaneous items that can be categorized later
President Dwight D. Eisenhower once said “What is important is seldom urgent, and what is urgent is seldom important.” Priority Matrix is made to solve this problem in the same way Eisenhower did, and is a critically-acclaimed business and productivity tool that distinguishes itself from traditional linear to-do lists.
TRY IT FOR FREE NOW
(no credit card needed — includes all platforms 14 days)
——— or Sign in with SSO ———-